Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Keep it Simple!


So I decided that from here on I'll be posting more often cuz I have a lot drawings and photos that I would like to share but i haven't been posting frequently enough to fit in everything. 
I was thinking of posting only with long texts regarding pretty much everything I like, but u know life is better lived when u treat the things u like more lightly, not as if they don't matter but actually as in not making them complicated, have u realized that everything that is complex turns into sort of a burden to us?! The best teachers we have while growing up are the ones that make things easier for us to understand therefore making it fun to learn!

Well the drawing on top is a drawing I did as a homage of one of the best games I've ever played called Metal gear solid!

So there u go, keep it simple 

Cheerio!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment