Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lift yourself up!!!


What up folks?!

Had a nostalgic day last Tuesday, roller blading was a big part of my childhood, and being able to do that again has been awesome.
About a week ago I was riding the bus with a friend going to Riccarton mall, when we passed by the Jelly park where I noticed this street park/ramps and since then I've been constantly thinking about getting there and trying to get back with the thrill that I once felt when i was teenager. 
So early morning on Tuesday 21st of sep. I woke up around 9am had me breakfast and got ready to go and hit the ramps, roller bladed my way to the park, and BTW the streets and sidewalks of Christchurch are amazingly smooth to ride on, got there sat down on the bench overlooking the ramps and all, thinking on how to approach it better, thing is folks that certain times in life is better not to sit and think but rather actually go and do it, I'm a pretty straight forward guy regarding things ah wanna do and I truly believe in a sentence i sign my emails with, quote:
"I rather regret for things I've done than regret not trying" 

Anyways I got down on the ramps and spent about 3 hours amidst pain and joy, it was so much fun, didn't do anything much regarding moves, and fell enough to be sore up till now haha. The pics from above where screen shots from the videos I made by putting my camera on top of my bag, after travelling so much by myself u'll come up with ideas to shoot yourself when there's no one around, i reckon they came out good enough to play with this collage.

SOOO folks the message on this post is basically the same from the tittle of this blog simply LIVE your life the most u can, amidst the pain of the falls u'll see that picking yourself up will make u a better one.

Cheers mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment