Thursday, September 16, 2010

The one behind!


What up y'all?!

   The pic above was done by me and it's also a self portrait, a rather more developed one (compared to the previous one). As u can see some of the items that I possess and are figurative to whatever type of art I love and take on, either as hobbies or professionally; 
  The giant pencil I'm holding is much like the one I use( the real one is smaller of course hehe ), the guitar is my SG Gibson, which unfortunately I didn't bring with me to Aotearoa (NZ), the chef hat is quite like the first one I had, I realize that I'm missing my photo camera but that's only cuz my Olympus fell into the foul waters that surrounds my lovely home sweet home, in a act of hastiness as we were leaving the house for my mom's wedding, it slipped off my hands for the first time and right when I was standing near water hehe, have you ever heard of Murphy's law, yep that's my view of the incident! 

For those that don't know my house in Rio de Janeiro ( home for me) is in a island in the middle of the city, not off the coast but in land, i take a little "five minute ride" boat to get to it!

The incident of losing my camera made an excuse for me to buy a better one, but i definitely miss my camera, being in a new place and having all this beauty around me!!

That's all for now f-f-f-f-folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment