Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Talent is only as big as your will to practice!



Just finish another one of my Saint Seiya drawings, u can check on the left here, and i'm super pleased with how often i have been drawing, coloring, sketching, makes me feel like i'm improving and that's an endearing feeling.


The tittle for this journal came to me during a conversation with a friend where she was trying to convince me to go pro, look for an agent and getting out there selling my stuff.





I do believe i'm good and that i have the potential if i work on my stuff to be a really great artist, but i'm aware of my limitations and it's a non stop effort to force myself beyond what i can do to get better and better everyday.



As long as i keep drawing and working on my art perhaps one day i'll reach that place.



So all i gotta say is keep doing your best, and maybe one day you'll be the best, but you can only be the best in other people's eyes, never your own.



cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment