Tuesday, June 14, 2011

On valentines day my GF gave to me......

Last Sunday on Valentines day(for us in Brazil is a different date), i took my girlfriend to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 4, which by the way i thought it was pretty good, and thought that Johnny depp oughta be one of the best actors there is, he's is definitely one of my favorites.

The guy simply created one of the most memorable characters of all times, Capt. Jack Sparrow is full of personality, unique, and  even though he was not the one that wrote the character, he was the one that gave him life in his own way. I'll be drawing a piece on Jack Sparrow soon.

Another good thing that happen to me on Valentines day was my gift, or rather the gift i was given by my girlfriend Tatiana Yu, check it out it another of those favorite characters of movies!


Predator rulez big time, my favorite alien character for sure, the pic was done by me, using a plants vase on my "front yard" !

Cheers to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment