Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Finally done!

Wow it has been a rush doing two jobs over the last couple of weeks, it's quite funny how sometimes your mind can wander to all different kinds of thoughts, like for example the other day i caught myself thinking about how it makes me feel going to one job in the morning and another one at night, and as a geek that i am, regarding my passion for comic books, animations, games and so on, i kept thinking that i'm like a "super hero" with double identities, hehe!


One is Felipe the cafe worker, making paninis, quiches and sandwiches during the morning period, and then when the night starts to take place, i put on my Chef's jacket and become FELIPE THE CHEF!!! hahaha LOL

Anyways don't have much more to say for the moment besides that i started re-reading the last Harry Potter, as i'm about to go see the movie next weekend, and with my well deserved FULL DAY OFF from both jobs, i got to finish my piece on Hisagi Shuuhei, my fav chara. on one of my fav animation!



Hope u guys dig, soon, i'll post a recipe!

cheers y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment